2008년 7월 12일 토요일

executive- connected with manaing a business or an organization, and with making plans and decisions.

piracy - the act of making illegal copies of video tapes, computer programs, books, ect.

rampant- untestrained

salute - greet

compelling - forcing

I watched this movie like three weeks ago. I volunteered for mentally handicapped people for few days. One day we went to a theater to watch a movie. What we watched was King Fu Panda.

This movie was about a Panda who wanted to be a kung fu master. He was not talented at kung fu, but he eagered the regendary king fu master. He worked hard and finally acheived his goal at last.

I watched this movie with lots of fun. It's back ground was China and it was made in USA. This fack was kind of weird, but it was well drawn. Story was interesting also.

The critics thought about like this movie as a good movie which is same idea as me.

This movie was also compared with 'Matrix', 'Lord of the Ring', 'Transformer' which are famous and well maden movies.

I think I saw a good movie. I want to see more well maden movies.

댓글 없음: